Stop Sweating Your Hyperhidrosis! 5 Benefits of miraDry® TreatmentOct 4, 2018
Excessive underarm sweat (hyperhidrosis) is an embarrassing disorder. Not only that, but it can have a negative impact on your body, clothing, and self-confidence.
A great option to fight hyperhidrosis is miraDry® treatment. This therapy is non-invasive and permanently reduces underarm sweat, odor, and hair. Results happen immediately and last a lifetime.
The treatment is cleared by the FDA, so you can be confident it’s safe. An added bonus, it’s a procedure that can be done in your doctor’s office and only takes an hour or two. Talk about convenience!
Check out these 5 benefits of miraDry treatment
- No more wet marks. Your favorite shirt or blouse won’t be soaked after important meetings or social events.
- Keep your cool on a hot date. It won’t be obvious that you’re anxious or nervous, uncomfortable or just too warm.
- Get rid of those deodorant stains. Your favorite black dress or t-shirt will stay free of chalky white marks because you no longer need to use deodorant!
- Be carefree. You’ll be able to head out with your coworkers after work without concern of looking or smelling like you’ve had the toughest day of the week.
- Feel clean all day long. It’s a very uncomfortable feeling when you’re sweaty at work. It feels like you constantly have to adjust yourself in order to get comfortable. Continuous sweat is also bad for your body and could lead to itchy rashes. miraDry can help your armpits stay clean and make you feel more refreshed throughout the day.
About Center for Dermatology
The professionals at the Center for Dermatology are pleased to welcome you to our practice. We provide medical, surgical, and cosmetic dermatology services in Lakeville, MN. We know how hectic life can be and are committed to making our practice convenient and accessible.
We want you to feel confident that when you choose the Center for Dermatology, you’re working with health care professionals who are qualified, experienced, and caring. We invite you to schedule an appointment. We look forward to meeting you!