Telemedicine at Center for Dermatology in Lakeville, Minnesota
If you would like to complete your dermatology visit virtually, our Telemedicine option could be a great choice for you.
There are a few key criteria to consider before choosing this type of appointment:
1) This option is for current Center for Dermatology patients.
2) These are the skin concerns we are treating virtually:
Acne follow up & medication refills
Accutane follow up (with completed labs)
Stable Rosacea & medication refill
Specific stable conditions & medication refills may be considered.
Contact Center for Dermatology at 952-469-5033 and ask to speak to a nurse if you are interested in scheduling a Telemedicine appointment. The nurse will help direct you to the best appointment for your situation.
How Our Dermatology Telemedicine Appointments Work
1) When you call to make your Telemedicine appointment, have your current insurance information handy. You will need to provide this information to make your appointment.
2) A Telemedicine visit requires the same amount of information as an in-person visit. This means updating your demographic information and completing some necessary paperwork (just like you would if you were physically in our office). Our registration experts will tell you which forms you will need to complete. The forms are located at the bottom of this page. Download them and complete them as preparation for your visit.
3) During your visit, we will connect with you by both sight and voice. This can be done through any device that can access the telehealth link sent to you via text message.
4) Our office will contact you first by phone at your scheduled appointment time. At that time, you will be asked to verify your information and process your completed paperwork. You will then speak with one of our nurses who will verify your health-related information. When your medical provider is ready to begin your visit, they will send you a link via text message. You click on the link to start the video portion of your Telemedicine visit with your Center for Dermatology provider.
Paperwork for Our Telemedicine Appointments
Select the document. Print it. Complete it. Have it with you at your scheduled appointment time.
About Center for Dermatology in Lakeville, MN
The dermatology professionals at the Center for Dermatology are pleased to welcome you to our practice. We provide medical, surgical and cosmetic dermatology services in Lakeville, MN and the surrounding areas, including the South Metro.
You can feel confident that when you choose the Center for Dermatology, you’re working with healthcare professionals who are qualified, experienced and caring.