Telemedicine at Center for Dermatology
If you would like to complete your dermatology visit virtually, our Telemedicine option could be a great choice for you.
There are a few key criteria to consider before choosing this type of appointment:
1) This option is for current Center for Dermatology patients.
2) These are the skin concerns we are treating virtually:
- Acne follow up & medication refills
- Accutane follow up (with completed labs)
- Stable Seborrheic Dermatitis & medication refills
- Stable Eczema & medication refills
- Stable Psoriasis & medication refills
- Stable Rosacea & medication refills
Not sure if these criteria include you? Call us at 952-469-5033.
How Our Dermatology Telemedicine Appointments Work
1) When you call to make your Telemedicine appointment, have your current insurance information handy. You will need to provide this information to make your appointment.
2) A Telemedicine visit requires the same amount of information as an in-person visit. This means updating your demographic information and completing some necessary paperwork (just like you would if you were physically in our office). Our registration experts will tell you which forms you will need to complete. The forms are located at the bottom of this page. Download them and complete them as preparation for your visit.
3) During your visit, we will connect with you by both sight and voice. This can be done through your computer web camera or your cell phone.
4) You will receive a text with an appointment link prior to your Telemedicine appointment. This link will be used to begin your Telemedicine visit. Keep the text handy so it is easy for you to begin your appointment as scheduled.
5) Our office will contact you by phone at your scheduled appointment time. At that time, you will be asked to verify your information and process your completed paperwork. You will then speak with one of our nurses who will verify your health-related information. Once this portion of the call is completed, you will select the link you received via text to start the video portion of your Telemedicine visit with your Center for Dermatology medical provider.
Paperwork for Our Telemedicine Appointments
Select the document. Print it. Complete it. Have it with you at your scheduled appointment time.
About Center for Dermatology in Lakeville, MN
The dermatology professionals at the Center for Dermatology are pleased to welcome you to our practice. We provide medical, surgical and cosmetic dermatology services in Lakeville, MN. Life can be hectic, so we are committed to making our practice convenient and accessible.
You can feel confident that when you choose the Center for Dermatology, you’re working with health care professionals who are qualified, experienced and caring.